
Winter is on its way. Not enough time, not enough time! Those acorns are hard to come by. And finding a place to hide them so my huge extended family doesn't find them and "squirrel them away" from me is just a nightmare! So, I've sadly been neglecting my blog friends. Especially that cute guy who keeps trying to take my photo *winks*. I know, I know... I pretend I don't like it, but I secretly do. And don't tell him but I secretly sneak into his blog to see what mischief he is up to. Imagine my surprise when I was lurking in there tonight and discovered he has a crush on me! It can't be nearly as big as the crush I have on him, but still... a crush on lil' ol me? Oh my!
And the coolest thing of all... he gave me an award! I am so unworthy and so honored! I ran up and down my oak tree home a dozen times I was so excited. Then I made a couple of trips to the bird feeder and ran across the the fence. Finally I settled down enough to smooch Intenseguy, the King of Scribbles and Jots.
Now isn't this one of the coolest awards ever?
Being a squirrel, I tend to ignore all rules. Rules are for humans, not squirrels. So..... I followed two of the rules. I scampered over to Linky Link. And I posted a comment. But I must scamper off to find more acorns.
Thank you Iggy for the award - even if I am totally undeserving!

3 comments:
You are absolutely as deserving of the award as the rest.
Glad to see you leaving a post tonight. You've been missed!
LMAO! Oh gosh, you got to love this entry! I can just see you Sugar, jumping up and down and running around like the little maniac that you are! :)
*Hugs the deserving lil' scribbler*
Congrats on your award SugarBush. :)
Post a Comment