Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm rich! I'm rich!

Out of the blue an anonymous donor leaves me a FORTUNE! in money. I can't figure it out! I mean this is just too much. I was looking at starvation this winter and now... I can feed me, all my cousins and that funny man who keeps trying to take my picture (I think his name is Ignatious, Ignoramous, Intenseone, Igfamous, Igocha, Igwalkaman... something like that) Acorns for all! Oh thank you dear benefactor. Strange thing is that I happened over to Punkn's Place and saw where she won a LOT of money tonight - and Ladystyx suggested she take care of Sugar Bush for a change (that would be sweet lil me). Is it possible that Punkn was generous for a change? Ahhhh I love you Punkn! (LOL I think someone has a multi-personality disorder)


7 comments:

LadyStyx said...

Oh yay yay!! Thank goodness you're going to be taken care of for the winter!!

ChicagoLady said...

Now maybe you'll tell your cousin Charlie to stop eating all my birdseed? Squirrels aren't the only animals that could starve this winter, ya know!

Intense Guy said...

Oh! A winter's worth of acorns to eat! Thank you SugarBush!

-Ignoramous

P.s., something tells me I'll be loosing weight.

AliceKay said...

Love the pic!

Deanna said...

Just be sure to share with cousin Charlie, Sugar. Of course if Charlie doesn't eat all of Chicago's birdseed, the blue jays will - now that can be one mean bird!

Sugar Bush said...

(((styxy))) thanks to you - punkn never would have thought of sharing on her own
(((chicago))) Charlie's lazy and prefers bird seed (it's work to crack those acorns ya know), but I'll see what I can do.
((((iggy)))) I'd not let you starve! I hear there is birdseed in Chicago that we can snack on too ;)
(((AK))) not one of my better pictures, but it'll do
(((Punkn))) Thank you dear for taking care of me ;)

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you'll be well fed this Winter, Sugar. :)