And here I need to add a personal plea. Please vote to save our babies. They didn't do anything to deserve being killed before they even have a chance at life. What if your mom decided she hadn't wanted you?

Please read my profile before you begin reading this blog. I'm such a cute squirrel that Punkn wanted to share me with you - but I certainly don't belong to her! I hope you enjoy me.
6 comments:
I've finally decided who I'm voting for!!!
SugarBush for President and Walter Buck for VP!
I'm writing ya in Sugar!
I know someone who is a self-proclaimed Democrat, who votes in every election. However, due to not being happy with any Presidential candidate for I don't know how many elections, the person "writes in" a name, usually a cartoon like Mickey Mouse or Scobby Doo or something like that. I've tried to convince this person that voting a stupid write-in like that is like not even voting at all, but I have yet to be persuasive enough to affect change. I don't know what else I can do.
wow Chicago - nothing like throwing their vote away :(
Sadder still is that in many cases the cartoon character is the best choice....
We need some really good quality candidates next time.
So how do we get these really good candidates? Iggy for pres!
I'd vote for you Sugar. :)
Post a Comment