Please read my profile before you begin reading this blog. I'm such a cute squirrel that Punkn wanted to share me with you - but I certainly don't belong to her!
I hope you enjoy me.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Computer Hacker
This just proves that ANYONE (or thing) can use a computer.
Iggy m'luv. It has taken u so long to see my real beauty. In the immortal words of my mentor, Mae West, "Come up sometime'n see me..." *thinks it is the computer that Iggy all worked up, tho*
This blog was created with my name by the blogger Punkn as part of an ongoing squirrel blog joke. Upon further investigation, Punkn discovered I was a much photographed squirrel. It is her hope that continued use of my name and pictures will not upset anyone. The place where she found me is my homepage
6 comments:
Wow Sugar Bush... you are a really sexy looking red head.. and neck, and ears, and tail, and backside...
Breathe, Iggy!
My but he gets excited when he sees a squirrel...
LOL@Iggy and Chicago
yeah that shows you how easy it is to use a computer..even squirrels can do it!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Iggy m'luv. It has taken u so long to see my real beauty. In the immortal words of my mentor, Mae West, "Come up sometime'n see me..."
*thinks it is the computer that Iggy all worked up, tho*
I've never met a laptop I didn't like...
:)
Post a Comment