Saturday, November 22, 2008

An award

Hmmmm I got another award. Problem is it is inPortugese.? So I am scratching my little squirrelly head here. What did I do to deserve this award? Somehow I think it might have something to do with the other night when I was out partying with my bushy tail friends. One red tail dude actually thought I was hooking up with him. Where in the world would he get an idea like that? Oh my we had a time! Here is a picture they took of me. See why I think the award has something to do with my wild night in the tree tops?



Here is the award and the award description. Thank you Ladystyx! Please, all you squirrels who stop in here, grab this award and post it on your site. You deserve it!

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”The award translates as, "This blog invests and believes, the proximity" [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proximity]



4 comments:

ChicagoLady said...

You are such a party animal, um squirrel, Sugar Bush!

LadyStyx said...

Oh my...looks like a wild party. Might wanna make sure you didnt black out and get married on accident Sugar!

Intense Guy said...

Oh my. Sugar Bush, you might want to check in with Britney Spears' lawyer about annulments...

:)

Congrats on the award though...

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sugar. :)