Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

I feel bad having neglected this blog for such a long time. But with winter here, I have been busy just staying warm and making sure there is enough to eat. I did get each of you a little somethng to remember me by, though. In each of these little boxes is a "pressie" for each of you. The hugs and well wishes wrapped in them are as sincere as they can be. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the wonderful people (and squirrels) out there!

(Actually I doubt if after all this time of being away, that anyone will pop in, but you just never know....)

8 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years Sugar!!!!!!!

:)

ChicagoLady said...

I hope Santa left you a nice big pile of nuts, Sugar! I saw a cousin of yours today, so I said hi (from a safe distance).

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Sugar! Hope you're keeping warm and have plenty to eat!

LadyStyx said...

Yes, there are still plenty of us that keep checking back in here, just in case!

Sugar Bush said...

Amazing... totally amazing. You just never know when this lil squirrel will become active again, lol

Intense Guy said...

I miss ya Sugar...

LadyStyx said...

time to come outta hibernation suga!

Queenie Jeannie said...

AhhhH! Love this little guy!